Tuesday, March 14, 2017

forcing sunshine


I had the day off so in between doing my taxes and whining about doing my taxes, I did a little wet-felting.
I thought that maybe, just maybe, if I started laying flowers on top of the lingering bits of snow, I'd chase winter on out of here. Time will tell, but I'd bet that in a couple of weeks, I'll see if it worked.

True to form, my pal Charlie tried his best to help.
And by help, I mean get himself in the picture somehow.



But at least there's sunshine.



5 comments:

Centi said...

What a lovely flower! Spring is going to come soon. =)

Els said...

Lovely ... wish you also more real sunshine ;-)

Veronika said...

I love the texture. It seems very organic.

Quinn said...

I am very curious about your tools! The only thing I recognize is suds and bubblewrap.

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Quinn - that bulby thing with the metal piece coming out of it is called a ball brause. It sprays water like a little watering can. The wooden thing is a tool called a palm washboard. It helps agitate the fibers together. The process can be done without either of them, but they make the process easier (and fun).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails